- Discover the less well-known Paris, rarely seen by visitors – the secret Paris.
- Make the most of our real Parisians Gentlemen Siders and share in their passion, knowledge and experience of the Parisian lifestyle.
Retro Tour: Paris in a sidecar !
In a few words
The ideal way to really enjoy the charm of the capital! Discover the knowledge and experience of your Gentleman Sidecarist during this tour. Take your time, let yourself be taken.
Be driven through the lesser-known parts of the city with anecdotes and histories to give colour to the scene.
Your gentleman sider will come to the place of your choice if it is located in Paris intra-muros (district 1st to 17 only).
Select your favorite tour among those we have prepared for you :
- Retro Classic Tour
Duration 40min | Price 89€ from 1 to 2 passenger(s)
An essence of the best of Paris. Your Gentleman Sidecarist will take you on a beguiling voyage among the unmissable parts of the city.
- Bohemian Paris
Duration 1h30 | Price 169€ from 1 to 2 passenger(s) | Departure between 10h and 18h
Undertake an exploration of Montmartre, her cobbled streets, Sacré Coeur, the Place du Tertre and its caricaturists, the last vineyard in the city.
- Retro Tour by night
Duration 1h30 | Price 209€ from 1 to 2 passenger(s)| Champagne break included | Departure from 19h to 22h
Enjoy ROMANTISM and the magic of Paris all lit up. Let your half discover the beauty of a starry sky in sidecar. It is in complete freedom that you will enjoy the spectacle of the City of Light. Another face of Paris to discover absolutely. The discretion and elegance of your Gentleman Sider will guarantee you a privileged and unforgettable moment. The tour includes a Champagne tasting in front of the Eiffel Tower and several photo stops.
Good to know
- Your activity includes a souvenir map to keep after your tour (retail value: 10 euros)
- Night tours include a glass of Champagne facing the Eiffel Tower
- If you are more than two passengeres you are welcome to book several sidecars at same time
- The minimum legal age for the pillion passenger (behind the driver) is eight years and five for the sidecar passenger
- Helmets are compulsory in France. All of our helmets are connected by a bluetooth set for communication with the other passengers and the driver. The helmets are cleaned and sterilised every day and we can provide bathing caps if desired